4x12 Lean To Shed Plans
Emailed Plans: $14.99
(8 1/2" x 11" Emailed PDF
Postal Mailed Plans: $20.99
(8 1/2" x 11" Postal mailed)
Buy E-MAILED Version
Buy POSTAL-MAILED Version
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 4x12 storage shed plans include:
- 6'-5" wall height - This is the most cost effective wall height because it saves on material and allows the home built shed door to be on the front or back walls.
- Home Built Doors - 5'-6" wide home built double doors.
- 5 Foundations - Skid, concrete slab, poured concrete pier, concrete block pier, precast pier.
4x12 Lean To Plans Floor Plan
4x12 Lean To Plans Specifications Overview
These are the basic materials used to build the 4x12 lean to shed. Materials such as vinyl siding or a pre-hung door can be substituted to change the look or functionality of the shed but will increase the cost.
- Foundation = 4 different foundations are included in the plans; Wood skid, Concrete slab, Concrete Pier, Pre-cast pier.
- Floor = 2x6 floor joists with 3/4" floor sheathing.
- Walls = 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed. The shed wall height is 6'-5" for the short wall and 7'-8" for the taller wall. This wall height keeps costs down and construction simple by allowing single pieces of 4x8 siding to be used along the exterior walls.
- Door = The double 2'-9" x 5'-9" doors are built using sandwich construction for strength and durability. The 4x12 lean to shed has 2 doors to help you get better access to the things you have stored.
- Roof = The roof is framed using 2x4's to build rafter trusses. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B. (or 5/8 if you want to make it extra strong.)
- Roofing = 25 year asphalt shingles
- Siding = T1-11 siding or similar 4'x8' wood or cement panel siding is specified but you can use any siding you like.
- Trim = 1x3 and 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, roof eves and fascia, and door.
Sample of our 4x12 lean to storage shed plans:
What People Say About
iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE INFO
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the
great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way."
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise