10x18 Raised Center Aisle Shed Barn Plans
Building plans for a 10'x 18' Raised Center Aisle storage barn.
10x18 Raised Center Aisle Plans
Emailed Plans: $21.99
(8 1/2" x 11" emailed PDF)
Postal Mailed Plans: $26.99
(8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
Buy E-MAILED Version
Buy POSTAL-MAILED Version
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 10x18 barn shed plans include:
- 7'-7" wall height - Gives you plenty of head room and still use a home built or factory built door.
- Door Options - Build your own custom doors or purchase pre-hung factory build doors.
- 5 Foundations - Skid, concrete slab, poured concrete pier, concrete block pier, precast pier.
10x18 Gambrel Shed Plans Include The Following:
- Alternalte Options: This shed can be built with or without the lean to sheds on the side.
- Materials List: Use the included materials list to get pricing and to simplify the ordering of materials.
- 5 Foundations: There are 5 different foundations are included in the plans; Wood skid, Concrete slab, Concrete Block Pier, Poured Concrete Pier and Precast pier.
- Floor: 2x8 floor joists at 16" on center with 3/4" floor sheathing. The lean to sheds use the ground as their floor.
- Walls Framing: 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed.
- Wall Height: The 10x10 shed wall height is 7'-7". The opening height for the side lean to sheds is 6'.
- Doors: The 10x18 barn shed has a double door that makes a 6'-0" x 6'-8" opening. You can either build the doors using the included door plans or purchase factory built pre-hung doors.
- Siding: Textured Plywood siding with 1-1/2" battens at 12" on center are shown on the plans. You may add or substitute other sidings such as cedar shingles or horizontal lap siding.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x4's to build the trusses. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B. The plans give you the dimensions and cut angles so you can build the roof rafters on the ground and then put them up on the top plates.
- Roof Pitch: 10/12, on the raised center roof and 4/12 for the side roofs.
- Roof Overhang: 4" on the front and back. 1" on the sides.
- Roofing = 25 year asphalt shingles.
- Trim = 1x3 and 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, roof eves, facia, and door.
- Floor Load: 50 pounds per square foot for framed floors.
10x18 Raised Center Aisle Barn Shed Plans Example
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE INFO
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise