6x8 Greenhouse Shed Plans
Plans for a 6'x8' home built greenhouse shed with a translucent roof.
6x8 Greenhouse Shed Plans
Emailed Plans: $12.99
(8 1/2" x 11" emailed PDF)
Postal Mailed Plans: $17.99
(8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 6x8 storage shed plans include:
- Translucent Roof - Translucent corrugated roofing lets in plenty of light to help your plants grow.
- Factory Built Door - Use a 2668 glass or partial glass door
- Windows - Five windows add light and charm of the 6x8 garden shed.
- 5 Foundations - Skid, concrete slab, poured concrete pier, concrete block pier, precast pier.
- Work Benches - Plans are included for work tables along the sides and across the back of the greenhouse directly under the awning windows.
6x8 Greenhouse Plans Specifications Overview
These are the basic materials used to build the 6x8 greenhouse shed. Other siding types, doors or windows can be substituted to change the look of the shed.
- Foundation = 4 different foundations are included in the plans: Wood skid, Concrete slab, Concrete Pier, Pre-cast pier.
- Floor = 2x6 floor joists with 3/4" floor sheathing.
- Walls = 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed. The wall height is 6'-4" and the roof goes up from that height to give plenty of headroom in the shed.
- Door = The 6x8 greenhouse shed plan is designed to use a manufactured pre-hung door with glass in it maximizes day light in the shed. You can order the door as shown on the plan, order a half window door or a solid door with no window.
- Roof = The roof is framed using 2x4's to build the roof rafters. The plans include full size to cut out the birds mouth on the rafters.
- Roofing = It is covered with corrugated translucent fiberglass panels to provide diffused light into the inside of the shed directly through the ceiling.
- Siding = Rough cut plywood siding with 1x2 battens to give a great cottage greenhouse look. The siding can be stained or painted..
- Trim = 1x3 and 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, roof eves and fascia, and door.
Sample of our 6x8 greenhouse shed plans:
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise