6x12 Lean To Shed Plans
Building plans for a 6'x 12' lean to storage shed for your yard or garden
Product Details: sku (shed6x12-LT)
Your Price: $15.99 (emailed to you)
Buy icreatables 6'x12' lean to storage shed plans and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $20.99 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 6x12 storage shed plans include:
- 6'-7" wall height - This makes the shed walls easy to frame with the header above the door and allows the home built shed door to be on the front or back walls. The tall wall is 8'-6", (interior dimensions).
- 2 Home Built Doors - 3'-10 1/2" wide by 5'-10 1/2" tall doors give plenty of access to the shed interior.
- End Door Plans - Optional plans included for door built on end of shed.
- 2 Foundations - Skid, concrete slab.
6x12 Lean To Shed Floor Plan
6x12 Lean To Shed Plans Include The Following
- Foundation: Wood skid and Concrete slab.
- Floor: 2x6 floor joists with 3/4" floor sheathing.
- Walls Framing: 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed.
- Wall Height: The shed wall height is 6'-7" for the short wall and 8'-6" for the taller wall
- Door: 3'-10-1/2" x 5'-10-1/2" doors are built using sandwich construction for strength and durability. Plans are provided to build the door on the end of the shed or two doors on the front of the shed. Our door plan shows you how to build a shed door that will outlive the shed. The shed door is built using a 2x4 inner frame faced on the inside with 1/2" O.S.B. and on the outside there is a layer of T-111 to match the rest of the shed. We use 3 hinges on the doors and the screws go into the inner 2x4 frame of the door to give extra strength.
- Siding: T-111 exterior siding. Other sidings such as vinyl may be used.
- Roof = The roof is framed using 2x4's to build the rafters. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B. The plans give you the dimensions and cut angles so you can build the roof rafters on the ground and then put them up on the top plates.
- Roof Pitch: 4/12, this means that for every 4 inches of rise there is 12 inches of run horizontally.
- Roof Overhang: 4" on the front and back. 1" on the sides.
- Roofing = 25 year asphalt shingles.
- Trim = 1x3 and 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, roof eves, facia, and door.
6x12 Lean To Shed Plans Elevations
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise