5'-2"x3'-8" Generator Enclosure Shed Plans
Building plans for a Generator shed enclosure made from wood
Product Details: sku (shed52x38-GN)
Your Price: $14.99 (emailed to you)
Buy icreatables 5'-2"x3'-8" generator enclosure shed plans and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $19.99 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 5'-2" x 3'-8" Generator Enclosure shed plans include:
- Dimensions -The interior dimensions are 4'-7" x 3'-3" and the ceiling is 3'-4" tall. The shed is designed to fit generators 40" long, 28" wide and 28" high. Physical dimensions of your portable generator must NOT exceed 40" long x 28" wide x 28" high.
- Multiple Doors - The top opens to allow access to the top of the generator. The double doors on the front open to allow easy access to the generator shed.
5'-2"x3'-8" Generator Enclosure Shed
Portable Generator Enclosure Plans Example:
5'-2"x3'-8" Generator Enclosure Shed Plans Include The Following:
- Foundation: Wood skid, or the skids can be left off and it can be built on a concrete slab.
- Floor = 2x4 floor boards with 1/2" gap between them for ventilation.
- Walls = 2x4 framing at 16" on center
- Door = There is a top door and two front doors for easy access to your generator..
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x4's which hold purlins and metal roofing. There is a 2 inch slope from the rear to front of the shed.
- Roof Overhang: 2" on the eves and 1 1/2" gable ends.
- Roofing = Corrugated metal
- Siding = T1-11 siding or similar.
- Trim = 1x4 wood, masonite or cement trim materials.
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise