4x8 Firewood Shed Plans
Building plans for a 4'x 8' wood bin storage shed for your firewood storage
Product Details: sku (shed4x8-FW)
Your Price: $14.99 (emailed to you)
Buy icreatables 4'x8' Firewood Shed plans and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $19.99 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 4x8 Firewood shed plans include:
- Wood Storage - A cord of fire wood is 4'x4'x8' which is 128 cubic feet. The 4x8 firewood shed stacks exactly one cord of wood, plus a little more if you stack it high.
- Ventilation - An important part of seasoning wood is allowing air to flow around it. With spaces in the floor and an open front you will have plenty of ventilation and easy acess to all your firewood.
4x8 Firewood Shed Views
4x8 Firewood Shed Floor Plan
4x8 Firewood Shed Exterior Elevations
4x8 Wood Shed Shed Plans Include The Following:
- Foundation: Wood skid
- Floor: 2x6 floor joists with 2x6 decking spaced 1/2" apart for an extra strong floor that breaths well to better dry wood out.
- Walls: 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed. The rear wall height is 4' and the front wall height is 6'-3 1/4". The front opening is 5' tall and 8'-8" wide.
- Door: There are no doors on this model of shed.
- Siding: T1-11 siding or similar 4'x8' wood or cement panel siding is specified but you can use any siding you like.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x6's to build the rafters. It is a simple roof with purlins running perpendicular to the roof rafters and metal roofing on the purlins. If you want to sheet the roof and install asphalt shingles that will work as well.
- Roofing: Ribbed metal roofing.
- Trim: 1x3 and 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, roof eves and fascia, and door.
Sample of our 4x8 firewood shed plans:
Large View of 4x8 Firewood Shed Plans
4x8 Firewood Shed Madison, CT.
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise