16x24 Shed Plans With Garage Door
Building plans for a 16'x 24' storage shed with a large Garage door
Product Details: sku (shed16x24-GD)
Your Price: $34.99 (emailed to you)
Buy icreatables 16'x24' storage shed plans with a garage door and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $36.99 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 16x24 garage door storage shed plans include:
- 8'-1" wall height - The 8'-1" wall height lets you use 92-5/8" framing studs just like a home. Longer studs may be used to increase the wall height.
- Garage Door - 10X8 Door.
The garage door on one end of the shed provides a large entry to the shed.
- 2 Foundations - Skid and concrete slab.
- Garage Door Details - Details are included to frame the garage door opening.
16x24 Shed With Garage Door Floor Plan
16x24 shed plan with garage door floor plan
16x24 Gable Shed Plans With a Overhead Door Include The Following:
- Alternalte Options: There are two door options to build the 16x24 shed with the double doors on the gable end or the eve side.
- Materials List:The 16x24 garden shed plans come with a complete materials list that is broken down by parts of the shed.
- 2 Foundations: There are 2 different foundations are included in the plans; 6x6 Wood skid and Concrete slab.
- Floor: 2x6 floor joists with 3/4" floor sheathing when the skid foundation is used.
- Walls Framing: 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed.
- Wall Height: The shed wall height is 8'-1" which is framed using a standard 92-5/8" wall stud.
- Door: The shed plans are designed with a 3068 pre-hung door and details to frame the opening for a 10' x 7' overhead door.
- Window: The window is optional. It is a 4'-0" x 3'-0" window.
- Siding: T1-11 siding or installing O.S.B. and other sidings like vinyl or stucco.
- Roof: The roof trusses are designed, engineered and ordered from a truss plant local to where you are building the shed. Purchasing the trusses saves you a days worth of work and provides you with the peace of mind knowing that the roof structure is designed and engineered to carry the loads found locally. Costs for pre-engineered trusses are often not too much more than the cost of purchasing the materials to build them yourself.
- Roof Pitch: 6/12, this means that for every 6 inches of rise there is 12 inches of run horizontally. The roof pitch and / or adding a attic space can be changed when ordering the trusses from the truss plant.
- Roof Overhang: 16" on all sides. May be reduced when cutting the rafter tails.
- Roofing: 25 year asphalt shingles
- Trim: 1x3 and 1x6 wood, vinyl, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, roof eves and facia.
- Floor Load: 50 pounds per square foot for framed floors. This is the same floor load rating used in building homes.
- Roof Snow Load: The roof load varies depending on your regional weather conditions. Check with your local building department or truss plant for your local snow load.
Sample of our 16x24 storage shed plans:
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise