12x16 Shed With Garage Door Shed Plans
Product Details: sku (shed12x16-GD)
Your Price: $16.99 (emailed to you PDF)
Buy icreatables 12'x16' Shed Plans and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $21.95 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 12x16 garage shed plans include:
- Garage Door - The garage door opening allows you to store things like 4 wheelers or a riding lawnmower.
- 8'-1" wall height - The 8'-1" wall height lets you use 92-5/8" framing studs just like a home and allows room for the garage door. Our shed garage plans provide you with the details to install an overhead door.
- Flooring Options - This shed can be built with either 3/4" Subfloor or 2x6 boards or poured concrete.
- 2 Foundations - Skid and concrete slab.
12x16 Shed Garage Plans
12x16 Shed With Garage Door Plans Example
12x16 Shed Garage Plans Specifications Overview
- Options: Plans show options for 3030 window. The framed shed floor can be constructed using O.S.B. sheeting or 2x6 boards.
- Foundation: There are 2 different foundations included in the plans; 6x6 Wood skid or Concrete slab.
- Floor: 2x6 floor joists at 16" on center with 3/4" floor sheathing or 2x6 Treated lumber.
- Walls: 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate and O.S.B. sheeting, just like a home is framed.
- Door: The 12x16 shed with garage door uses a 4 panel overhead garage door.
- Window: The 3030 window is a common vinyl framed single hung window.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x4's to build rafter trusses.
- Roofing: The shed roofing is 25 year asphalt shingles.
- Siding: Vinyl siding is specified but this can be changed to use most common sidings like stucco, T1-11, or cement board siding..
- Trim: 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the roof eves and facia. Corner, door and window trims vary depending on siding type used.
Large Views of 12x16 Garage Shed Plans
12x16 Garage Shed Built In Minnesota
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise