10x10 Saltbox Shed Plans
Building plans for a 10'x 10' saltbox shed for your yard or garden
Product Details: sku (shed10x10-SB)
Your Price: $14.99 (emailed to you)
Buy icreatables 10'x10' saltbox shed plans and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $19.99 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 10x10 salt box shed plans include:
- Home Built Doors - 4' x 6' home built door.
- Multiple Door Options - Drawings explaining how to build the door on the end or sides of the shed.
- 5 Foundations - Skid, concrete slab, poured concrete pier, concrete block pier, precast pier.
- Saltbox Design - Enjoy a classic New England salt box architectural style. The windows do not need to be installed.
10x10 Saltbox Shed Plans Include The Following:
These are the basic materials used to build the 10x10 saltbox shed. Materials such as vinyl siding or a pre-hung door can be substituted to change the look or functionality of the shed.
- Materials List: Use the included materials list to get pricing and to simplify the ordering of materials.
- Foundation = 4 different foundations are included in the plans; Wood skid, Concrete slab, Concrete Pier, Precast pier.
- Floor = 2x6 floor joists with 3/4" floor sheathing.
- Walls = 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed. The front shed wall height is 6'-6". The rear wall height is 5'-3".
- Door = 3'-10 1/2" x 5'-10 1/2" door (interior dimensions) is built using sandwich construction for strength and durability.
- Roof = The roof is framed using 2x4's and 2x6's to build the trusses. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B. (or 5/8 if you want to make it extra strong.) The plans include full size to cut out the birdsmouth on the rafters.
- Roofing = 25 year asphalt shingles
- Siding = T1-11 siding or similar 4'x8' wood or cement panel siding is specified but you can use any siding you like.
- Trim = 1x3 and 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, roof eves and facia, and door.
Sample of our 10x10 saltbox storage shed plans:
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise