8x12 Office Shed Plans
Emailed Plans: $17.99
(8 1/2" x 11" Emailed PDF
Postal Mailed Plans: $22.99
(8 1/2" x 11" Postal mailed)
Buy E-MAILED Version
Buy POSTAL-MAILED Version
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 8x12 modern office shed plans highlights:
The 8x12 office shed plans are designed to build a modern shed that can be used as a office or studio workspace. The modern studio shed can be built without windows. This modern shed can be used as a office shed or studio shed or whatever you like.
8x12 Modern Studio Shed Plans Exterior Elevations
8x12 Modern Office Shed Plans Floor Plans
8x12 Modern Office Shed Plans Include The Following:
- Materials List:The 8x12 Modern Office shed plans come with a complete materials list that is broken down by parts of the shed.
- Foundation: 5 different foundations are included in the plans; Wood skid, Concrete slab, Concrete Pier, Precast pier.
- Floor: 2x6 floor joists with 3/4" floor sheathing.
- Walls: 2x4 framing at 16" on center, 7/16" O.S.B. sheeting that allows most sidings to be applied. The lower shed wall height is 7'-5"
- Door: The specified door is a 5068 full glass residential home pre-hung door.
- Windows: The upper windows are 3'-4" x 1'-0" fixed and the lower windows are openable 2'-6" x 2'-6".
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x8's at 24" on center. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B.
- Roof Pitch: 2/12, this means that for every 12 inches of run horizontally there is 2 inches of rise.
- Roofing: Corrugated metal.
- Siding: 1x8 Tongue and groove siding is specified on the plans. But most sidings that can be attached to O.S.B. sheeting like Vinyl siding, Cement board sidings, Wood lap sidings, Metal panel or Metal corrugated and Stucco, may be used.
Example Of The 8x12 Office Shed Plans
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE INFO
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise