6x8 Office Shed Plans
Office shed plans for a 6'x 8' modern shed. Build a office shed or studio shed
6x8 Modern Shed Plans
Emailed Plans: $14.99
(8 1/2" x 11" emailed PDF)
Postal Mailed Plans: $19.99
(8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 6x8 modern office shed plans highlights:
Our 6x8 office shed plans are designed to build a modern shed that can be used as a office workspace or studio shed. The modern studio shed can be built without windows. This modern shed can be used as a office shed or studio shed or whatever you like.
6x8 Modern Studio Shed Plans Exterior Elevations and Floor Plan
6x8 Modern Office Shed Plans Include The Following:
- Materials List:The 6x8 Modern Office shed plans come with a complete materials list that is broken down by parts of the shed.
- Foundation: Wood skid
- Floor: 2x6 floor joists at 16" on center with 3/4" floor sheathing.
- Walls Framing: 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed.
- Wall Height: The rear wall height is 7'-6" and the front wall height is 8'-5"
- Doors: The 6x8 shed has is designed to use a common 5068 residential double door. A pre-hung residential door is easy to install and weather resistant. The door can be ordered in any style or reduced to a single door.
- Windows: The windows are 2626 awning, fixed or casement windows..
- Siding: T1-11 siding is the simplest siding to install. It is installed horizontally on the modern shed to give it those modern lines. Other sidings such as horizontal lap or even vinyl siding may be used.
- Roof:The roof is framed using 2x8's at 24" on center. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B.
- Roof Pitch: 2/12, this means that for every 4 inches of rise there is 12 inches of run horizontally.
- Roof Overhang: 6" on all sides.
- Roofing = Corrugated metal over self adhering Ice and Water Shield. Other roofing materials made for low slope roofs may be used.
- Trim = 1x3 and 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, windows, and door.
- Floor Load: 50 pounds per square foot for framed floors. This is the common strength of a residential home.
- Roof Snow Load: 40 pounds per square foot. This is more than adequate for most areas. If you live in an area with a high snow load you should check with your local building department for your local snow load. Contact us and we can specify stronger roof framing.
Example Of The 6x8 Office Shed Plans:
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise