16x16 Modern Shed Plans
Building Plans For A 16x16 Studio Shed
Product Details: sku (shed16x16-M1)
Your Price: $34.99 (emailed to you)
Buy icreatables 16'x16' Modern shed plans and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $39 .99 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 16x16 studio shed plans include:
- Multiple Elevations - Single doors between two matching fixed windows and two sets of double doors.
- 2 Foundations - Concrete slab and wood skid.
- Cement Panel Siding Details - Plans, details and contact information are included to show you how to install optional cement board siding with 1/2" gaps as shown below.
Optional Cement Board Siding, Plans Included
16x16 Office Shed Plans Floor Plan
16x16 Modern Studio Shed Plans Specifications Overview
- Foundation: 2 different foundations are included in the plans; Wood skid, Concrete slab.
- Floor: 2x6 floor joists with 3/4" floor sheathing.
- Walls: 2x4 framing at 16" on center, 7/16" O.S.B. sheeting that allows most sidings to be applied. The lower shed wall height is 7'-7"
- Door: The specified door is a 5068 full glass residential home pre-hung door and 2 fixed 2668 doors.
- Windows: The upper windows are 3'-4" x 1'-0" fixed and the lower window is fixed or openable 6'-0" x 3'-0".
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x8's at 24" on center. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B.
- Roof Pitch: 2/12, this means that for every 12 inches of run horizontally there is 2 inches of rise.
- Roofing: Corrugated metal designed for low slope roofs.
- Siding: 1x8 Tongue and groove siding is specified on the plans. Most sidings that can be attached to O.S.B. sheeting like Vinyl siding, cement board sidings, lap sidings, metal panel or metal corrugated and stucco, can be used.
Sample of Our 16x16 Modern Shed Plans:
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise