12x24 Run In Shed Plans
Building plans for a 12'x 24' horse run in shed
Product Details: sku (shed12x24-RISS)
Your Price: $29.99 (emailed to you)
Buy icreatables 12'x24' Run In Lean To shed with a single slope roof plans and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $34.99 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 12x24 Run In shed plans include:
- Post and Beam Construction - Our run in shed uses common post and beam construction.
- Oak Kickboards - Oak siding and kick boards help keep your run in shed strength and durability.
12x24 Run In Shed Plans Floor Plan
Sample of our 12x24 Run In Lean To shed plans:
12x24 Run In Lean To Shed Plans Include The Following:
- Materials List:The 12x24 Run In Lean To shed plans come with a complete materials list that is broken down by parts of the shed.
- Foundation: The horse barn is built on 6x6 wood skids and can be attached to the ground using 18" round concrete piers.
- Floor: The floor for horse run in sheds is typically left as existing dirt.
- Walls Framing: 4x4 posts with 2x4 oak girt boards and 1x8 oak kick panels on the inside and 1x10 pine boards and battens on the outside
- Wall Height: The rear shed wall height is 8'-6", the front wall is 10'-6"'. The entry header height is 9'-6".
- Window: There are no windows on the plans but windows can be added on any wall.
- Siding: 1x10 boards and 1x2 battens.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x8's to build the rafters. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B. for strength and can have asphalt shingles or metal roofing installed. See shingle manufacturers recommendations for low slope roofs. The plans give you a template and dimensions for the birdsmouth cut angles on the rafters.
- Roof Pitch: 2/12, this means that for every 2 inches of rise there is 12 inches of run horizontally.
- Roof Overhang: 24" on the front and 12" on the sides and back.
- Roofing = Asphalt shingles or Corrugated metal roofing.
- Trim = 1x4 wood is used to finish the corners.
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise