2 Stall Horse Barn Plans
Building plans for a two stall horse barn with two 10x10 horse stalls.
Product Details: sku (shed10x20-HB)
Your Price: $24.99 (emailed to you)
Buy icreatables 10'x20' 2 Stall Horse Barn plans and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $29.99 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with dimensions on every part of the shed to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 10x20 2 Stall Horse Barn Plans Include:
- Post and Beam Construction - Our 2 horse barn plans use common post and beam construction.
- Tow Hook Plans - Plans are included for steel tow hook straps that go on each corner to help move the horse barn and keep the foundation skids rigid.
- Oak Kickboards - Oak siding and kick boards give your horse barn strength and durability.
- Door Plans - Plans are included for a 4'x7' Dutch door and 3'x7' tack room door. The actual opening for the horse stall is 7'-6" tall.
Two Stall Horse Barn Plans Floor with Tack Room
2 Horse Barn Plans Include The Following:
- Materials List: Use the included materials list to get pricing and to simplify the ordering of materials.
- Foundation: The 2 horse barn plans are built on 6x6 wood skids so the shed has a open floor and can easily be placed on the ground or a prepared gravel base. The wood skids also allow the shed to be dragged on the field
- Floor: The floor for small horse barns is typically left as existing dirt but gravel can be place or even rubber mats used.
- Walls Framing: 4x4 posts
- Wall Height: The rear shed wall height is 7'-7", the front wall is just over 8'-6".
- Doors: The shed door opening is 4' wide and 7' tall. When you add the 6 inches for the rail foundation the top of the door opening from the ground is 7'-6". The Tack room door is 3'x7'.
- Window: There are no windows on the plans but windows can be added on any wall.
- Siding: 4x8 Sheet siding and 1x2 battens.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x4's to build the rafters. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B. for strength and can have asphalt shingles or metal roofing installed. The plans give you a template and dimensions for the birdsmouth cut angles on the rafters.
- Roof Pitch: 4/12, this means that for every 4 inches of rise there is 12 inches of run horizontally.
- Roof Overhang: 18" on the front and 6" on the back. 2" on the sides.
- Roofing = Asphalt shingles or Corrugated metal roofing.
- Trim = 1x4 and 1x6 wood are used to finish the corners, roof eves and facia.
- Tow Hooks = The plans include drawings for the 1/4" x 2" x 24" corner braces and tow hooks.
2 Stall Horse Barn Plans Example:
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise