10x10 Run In Shed Plans
Building plans for a 10'x 10' horse run in shed to easily allow your horses or other livestock get out of a storm or summer heat.
Product Details: sku (shed10x10-RI)
Your Price: $19.99 (emailed to you)
Buy icreatables 10'x10' Run In shed plans and have them emailed to you now!
Paper planset and shipping: $24.99 (8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 10x10 Run In shed plans include:
- Post and Beam Construction - Our run in shed uses common post and beam construction.
- Tow Hook Plans - Plans are included for steel tow hook straps that go on each corner to help move the run in shed and keep the foundation skids rigid.
- Oak Kickboards - Oak siding and kick boards help keep your run in shed strength and durability.
10x10 Horse Run Shed Plans Floor Plan
10x10 Run In Shed Plans Include The Following:
- Materials List: Use the included materials list to get pricing and to simplify the ordering of materials.
- Foundation: The horse run in shed is built on 6x6 wood skids so the shed has a open floor and can easily be placed on the ground or a prepared gravel base. The wood skids also allow the shed to be dragged on the field
- Floor: The floor for horse run in sheds is typically left as existing dirt.
- Walls Framing: 4x4 posts
- Wall Height: The lower shed wall height is 7'-2 1/2, the higher wall is just over 8'.
- Doors: The doors are a pair of 3068 pre-hung, factory made doors for ease of installation. A single door may be installed if desired.
- Window: There are no windows on the plans but windows can be added on any wall.
- Siding: 1x10 boards and 1x2 battens.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x4's to build the rafters. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B. for strength and can have asphalt shingles or metal roofing installed. The plans give you a template and dimensions for the birdsmouth cut angles on the rafters.
- Roof Pitch: 4/12, this means that for every 4 inches of rise there is 12 inches of run horizontally.
- Roof Overhang: 18" on the front and 6" on the back. 2" on the sides.
- Roofing = Asphalt shingles or Corrugated metal roofing.
- Trim = 1x4 and 1x6 wood are used to finish the corners, roof eves and facia.
- Tow Hooks = The plans include drawings for the 1/4" x 2" x 24" corner braces and tow hooks.
What People Say About iCreatables Sheds. CLICK FOR MORE
"I'm declaring victory over the shed project. Thanks for the great plans and for answering my various e-mails along the way." John
You guys are awesome! Thank you very much!" Denise