12x16 ModernShed Plans
Emailed Plans: $24.99
(8 1/2" x 11" emailed PDF)
Postal Mailed Plans: $30.99
(8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed)
Buy E-MAILED Version
Buy POSTAL-MAILED Version
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 12x16 studio shed plans include:
- Multiple Elevations - Optional front wall elevation drawings to build the front wall with out lower windows.
- 5 Foundations - Skid, concrete slab, poured concrete pier, concrete block pier, precast pier.
- Cement Panel Siding Details - Plans, details and contact information are included to show you how to install optional cement board siding with 1/2" gaps as shown below.
Optional Cement Board Siding
12x16 Office Shed Plans Floor Plan
12x16 Modern Shed Plans Specifications Overview
- Foundation = 5 different foundations are included in the plans; Wood skid, Concrete slab, Concrete Pier, Precast pier.
- Floor = 2x8 floor joists with 3/4" floor sheathing.
- Walls = 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate and the lower shed wall height is 7'-7"
- Door = The specified door is a 5068 full glass residential home pre-hung door.
- Roof = The roof is framed using 2x8's at 24" on center. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B.
- Roofing = Corrugated metal.
- Siding = 1x8 Tongue and groove siding is specified on the plans. Most sidings that can be attached to O.S.B. sheeting like Vinyl siding, cement board sidings, lap sidings and stucco, can be used.
Sample of our 12x16 modern shed plans: