NEW SHED PLANS | GABLE BARN SHEDS are the most common style of shed plan. Our gable barn shed plan is similar to a regular gable garden shed with a little utility added to make it more barn like. The red paint helps as well. With a simple door on one end and a window to let in daylight and a steep roof to give a little extra storage up in the rafters, our barn shed plan will be the perfect addition to your back yard.
- SHED PLANS EXAMPLES!
- 12×20 RUN IN SHED WITH COVERED PORCH
- 8X12 HORSE RUN IN SHED PLANS
- 1 COMPARTMENT COMPOST BIN PLANS
- 3X9 COMPOST BIN PLANS
- 12×16 RUN IN HORSE SHED WITH WOOD FOUNDATION
- PORTABLE GENERATOR ENCLOSURE FLOOR FRAMING
- BUILDING A 5′-2″ X 3′-8″ GENERATOR SHED
- 4X4 GENERATOR SHED WITH GABLED ROOF
- MODERN SHED – NEW DESIGN
- MODERN SHED DESIGN
- LEAN TO SHED DESIGN
- GABLE END SHED PLANS
- 16×20 SHED PLANS
- LARGER 2 STALL HORSE BARN PLANS
- PLANS FOR A SMALL HORSE BARN
- GENERATOR PLANS WITH A LARGE DOOR
- FAIRLY ODD SIZED 5′ SHED PLANS
- NEW SHED BUILDING VIDEOS!!!
- NEW 10×14 SHED PLANS PAGE